Universidade Católica Dom Bosco (Brasil), Université de Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium), Università degli Studi di Padova (Italia)
PRINCIPLES OF GOOD PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN ASSOCIATED ORGANIZATIONS OF ESSAS PROGRAM
A partnership is a substantial relationship between organizations involving an allocation of responsibilities within the scheduled action. To facilitate the smooth progress of the action, all partners acknowledge this by agreeing to the principles of good partnership practice set out below:
1. All partners are aware of the ESSAS Program, understood their roles and obligations in the ESSAS action and accepted the rules that govern it before its presentation to third parties.
2. All associated partners mandate the leading partner of the action, APREIS, to sign any contract and represent them in all dealings with third parties in connection with the implementation of the action.
3. The leading partner of the action, APREIS, should consult regularly with the partners involved and should be fully informed of the progress of the action.
4. Each organization must fully inform the leading partner and all other partners involved on the initiatives it undertakes, as part of the ESSAS Program, among others third parties.
5. Each organization must state in their actions of implementation of the ESSAS Program, the leading partner and all other associated partners.
6. All partners must receive copies of the reports – narrative and financial – made to third parties.
7. Substantial changes or major extensions of the action must be accepted by all partners before being submitted to the third parties. If no consensus among partners can be found, the partner leading the program must report to third parties when he introduces the new program developments.
PARTICIPATE IN THE FINANCING